Ok so I have had this phone for a while now and have not had any problems. It is the galaxy s6 edge and the router is a normal Verizon one. Just recently I have developed some problems. It seems as though the wifi on my phone or connection is much much slower than any other device in my household. I started of just testing loading times for videos and my phone is about 15 seconds slower and so I then decided to run a speed test. I ran a speed test with two phones, right next to each other and on the same wifi. On my phone, I got around 4down and .15up which is hilariously slow. On the other device, I got 11down and 13up, pretty reasonable speeds. Again, same router, same location, etc. Every other device including my mom's phones and computer, dad's phone and computer, brother's phone and computer, and my computer are all also on the same wifi (I know it's a lot) but they all seem to be working just fine, or at least a lot better than mine. And again this problem is pretty recent so idk what would have caused it. Also there is a problem with my phone charging it seems that I only charge at a normal rate every like 3 times I am plugged in and yes I have tried with different brick and cable combinations, all the same.
    09-20-2016 08:29 PM
    Hi, what happens if you ask everyone to come off the WiFi - does your phone still suffer from slow speeds?

Have you considered doing a factory reset on the device to try freshening it up?
    09-27-2016 09:25 AM