I have a Moto X Play and out of nowhere I started getting the message "Google App isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" every time I touch my phone. Also, my screen is not moving anymore. I can't go to the main Menu or click on any app. It's frozen. I can only access certain apps that I didn't close (the open pages that you can see when you click on the square button).

My phone is getting heated as soon as I start getting this message.

PLEASE HELP!!
    09-22-2016 09:27 AM
    Welcome to the forums. There are a few reports about the recent apps feature not working properly and in most cases is related to OK Google. If you have it enabled disable it temporarily, restart the phone and see if the problem persists. Tell us how it goes for further assistance.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-22-2016 09:33 AM
    Welcome to Android Central, I'm about to ask you some questions and request some feedback, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

First things first have you tried restarting your phone? Did anything happen has the phone been dropped or exposed to moisture recently? Have you installed an apps very recently? Have you tried running the phone in "safe mode" and seeing if you still have the problem? Here's how from Moto. Let me know how you made out and then we can try other stuff.
    09-22-2016 09:42 AM
    Hi, welcome to the forum. This usually occurs when you have corrupted data or similar problems. You can always reset your phone by Recovery mode option. If you don't know how to reset then here's a guide http://www.android.gs/easily-hard-re...a-moto-x-play/
    pkcable likes this.
    09-22-2016 09:44 AM