How to set a "Allo" as my default messenger app on a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Marshmallow 6.0.1....

A

AC Question

How to set a "Allo" as my default messenger app on a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Marshmallow 6.0.1....

If anyone can help me I would be very grateful...I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Marshmallow 6.0.1. I am trying to find out how to set yhe new Google "Allo" as my default messenger app. I'm not even sure if it is possible. Right now when I tap the envelope from a contact it uses the regular messaging app. Any information would really be appreciated!!! Thanks in advance to anyone that responds!

Rob hoy

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to set a "Allo" as my default messenger app on a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Marshmallow 6.0.1

It's rubbish if person. You text isn't using allo...you have to search for them in contacts to get message....plus it can't be used as default...
Crap..plus the new phones only ones to get advanced Google features of assistant....
People always say they want fast phone with pure android...cool I get that I've had nexus 5.. but it just means less functionality and convenience.. esp for power users.