My phone restarts

A

AC Question

I have a Galaxy note 2 n7100 and it restarts randomly usually when it's in my pocket and I have some battery issues I have already tried to flash another ROM but it's not working some times it shuts down and don't turn back on again until I pull the battery out for sometime and put it back again or when I plug it to the charger is it possible ti be the battery problem ? or another hardware problem ? Note: when the device in the charger it works great with no problems

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Try cleaning the contacts on battery and device, when you put it back in, see if it feels lose.. Sometimes a small bit of packing behind the battery pushes it firmly into the contacts and avoids random shut down from bumps. A bit of bluetack maybe....

Ahmed sror

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
Try cleaning the contacts on battery and device, when you put it back in, see if it feels lose.. Sometimes a small bit of packing behind the battery pushes it firmly into the contacts and avoids random shut down from bumps. A bit of bluetack maybe....

Thanx ...I will do it but can you please give me a tutorial or some tips on how to clean the contacts ?

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I use those alcohol wipes they use when they give you needles. Ispropyl alcohol based. Or a bit of methylated spirits on a soft cloth.. Gentle polish and then don't touch the metal bits again (with your hands or you'll get oils from your skin on the contacts)
Never ever clean with any water based wipe or you risk shorting things out... I clean my sim like that too when the device starts to get play up...

Ahmed sror

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
I use those alcohol wipes they use when they give you needles. Ispropyl alcohol based. Or a bit of methylated spirits on a soft cloth.. Gentle polish and then don't touch the metal bits again (with your hands or you'll get oils from your skin on the contacts)
Never ever clean with any water based wipe or you risk shorting things out... I clean my sim like that too when the device starts to get play up...

I did that it works great until now it didn't restart ... hope that solved the problem for good ...thanks for helping

Ahmed sror

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I would suspect a 4 year old battery to have problems by now.
Yes of course the battery quality is not the same as it was when I first bought the phone but I cannot find an original one in my local area and when I tried to deliver it online I found that the cost of delivery is more than the battery price itself

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay