LG G Watch R: Why will the "Charge the watch to update..." card not go away after updating?

A

AC Question

LG G Watch R: Why will the "Charge the watch to update..." card not go away after updating?

Hi guys,

So i got my watch a few days ago and found out the hard way that it was not running the most recent software (connection issues, notifications not coming through and such). I went to Settings> About> Software Updates and began the download. After the download, the "Charge the watch to update...Swipe Left" card popped up on my watch face so i did as the card said, pushed begin and it did its thing. However, after it updated and rebooted, within an hour the "Charge the watch to update...Swipe Left" card showed up again.

I have ran through this process 3 or 4 times since the problem started and the card continues to pop back up. The device has been updated now past the original software version, so i know it is updating successfully.

Android Wear: 1.5.0.3044569
Google Play Services:9.6.83
Android OS:6.0.1

Any thoughts on what the problem might be?

dunkk7

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: LG G Watch R: Why will the "Charge the watch to update..." card not go away after updating?

I experienced the same but seems I have one other problem. Me watch doesn't reboot unless it's on the charger. I am affected by the bug where the watch shuts down for no apparent reason. I tried factory reset without success. Today's test was to get the battery drained (accomplished by getting the reader app which read a book very slowly). Now currently recharging it until full. Then I'll try again factory reset

schippersb

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
Re: LG G Watch R: Why will the "Charge the watch to update..." card not go away after updating?

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem with LG Watch R, keeps coming with the update popup.
Do you get it solved?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos