This just happened tonight . Can I please get advise on how to quickly fix this issue. I am really trying hard to avoid going across town to the Verizon store if I can fix this myself. Thank you
    09-28-2016 01:38 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Have you tried using the speakerphone function, or wired or Bluetooth headsets? If the other person can hear you that way, then the phone's primary mic is either blocked (e.g., by lint or other gunk) or faulty. Inspect the microphone opening closely, and clean it out gently if it's blocked. If it appears clear and the other person still can't hear you, then contact the phone manufacturer (if still under warranty), or bring the phone to your local repair shop.
    09-28-2016 02:35 AM
    First check the microphone. If it works well please, check whether there is any problem in the recipient’s phone.Enable amplification function during a call on the recipient's phone to check if he can hear your voice.
    Reboot your phone.
    To reboot the phone, disconnect the cord supplying the electrical power to the phone and plug it back into the same port a few seconds later.
    Backup your data and perform factory data reset.
    Even though if you can’t resolve the issue you can contact customer care services.
    09-28-2016 03:24 AM