Hi There,

My wife drop the phone and the screen is cracked.

Can I get all the pictures from it without expensive repairs?
    09-28-2016 08:42 AM
    Android data recovery tool may help you to get your Samsung data back. Here, i recommend you with a professional data recovery for your Samsung Galaxy S5. Broken Samsung Data Recovery program. It can help you recover pictures from broken phone. You can download Samsung data recovery software for free from internet.
    To retrieve pictures from you broken screen first, install the software in your computer and after installing select the third option “Android Broken Data Recovery”to enter into recovery mode. Then connect your mobile to the computer using a Usb cable.
    Now select file type to recovery. To recover your photos just check “Gallery” and tap “Start” to continue.
    Now select your phone fault type i.e, broken screen.
    Now, select the phone model on Broken Samsung phone, come to the window to select the device model and click “Next” button.
    Enter downloading mode to get your broken phone into the Download mode.Power off your phone then,Press and hold Volume down, + Home button + Power button then,Press Volume up to enter download mode.
    Now the software will detect and analyze your phone.
    After scanning the program will lists all the files present your broken phones into the computer ,just mark on photos and select recovery option and save the images in your computer.
    09-29-2016 02:10 AM
    Welcome to Android Central. Please take a moment to register a free account with us so you may respond to this thread.

So the device still powers on? Does the screen show anything at all? If so, is the screen responsive at all to touch?
    09-29-2016 02:43 AM