Samsung Galaxy s6: Why is my Wifi not turning on?

A

AC Question

When I try to turn on my Wifi, it stays at the "turning on..." screen and nothing happens. Strangely also my mobile hotspot is not turning on. Everything else works fine. I tried turning it on and off, tried it again in Flight mode and I also did a cache partition wipe, but nothing seems to change it, help!

ShilpaRiktam

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
There may be a chance of getting this issue because of your modem or router.If you didn’t restart it in the previous step, then go ahead and do so. Unplug the cable power, count to 15 and plug it back in. If it’s still connecting but not using the internet then power cycle the phone itself, turn it off and then turn it back on.
Please ensure that your Wi-Fi is working properly by connecting another device and verifying whether it is your mobile or network causing this problem.
If the problem is in you cell then, do the following to solve the issue
Just turn off both your phone and wifi for few seconds and turn them on again.
Soft reset your wifi. A soft reset of your network is a standard solution and can often help fix the internet on your mobile and there will be no loss of data.Simply unplug the power cable from your router/modem wait 30 seconds to a minute and then plug the power cord back into the router/modem. It may take a few minutes for the network to start up again so give it 2-5 minutes to make sure everything was able to boot up and then check your mobile to see if the internet is working or not.
If rebooting of wi-fi doesn’t work just select the restart option or choose to turn it off entirely and then boot it up regularly. After it reboots, test to see if the internet works correctly or not.
I think this may help you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance