[MEGATHREAD] What is incall UI?

A

AC Question

what n why does my husband Google history say android home,setting, contact, incallui,my files

It comes up android setting, home,app task manager, my files n incallui

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: what n why does my husband Google history say android home,setting, contact, incallui,my files

Also, how do you know? Or are you asking on his behalf?

A

AC Question

Why does my history show com.android.incallu?

my history is showing com.android.incallui, Chrome, and Search instead of the page and its also showing messaging and home but no details like before. why

A

AC Question

I keep seeing this on my husbands history com.android.incallui, what is it

This shows up a lot in his activity & web history but not seeing it in any of my history. What is it used for & why

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: I keep seeing this on my husbands history com.android.incallui, what is it

I don't feel that it would be right to talk about someone else's phone activity....or has he asked you to ask us?

Sent from mTalk

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: I keep seeing this on my husbands history com.android.incallui, what is it

Yes he is very aware due to the fact he is the one that brought it to my attention.
Cool... No offense was intended... We get a ton of questions that start with 'help me get into my wife's/boyfriend's/husband's phone without them knowing' and then ramble on with a story that would make Dr Phil take notice.

If incallui is high on the list, I'm assuming he spends a fair amount of time on phone calls.

A

AC Question

what is the difference between android.incallui and android.server.telecom

I've been noticing activity in my history with these two items, which I believe to be part of the phone app, but I've also seen them used with the same time stamp.

A

AC Question

Why is Used com.android.incallui in my boyfriends history and avtivity amd what is it uses for

Need to know because he denies what it ia or used for!