endless problems with talkback not staying off

A

AC Question

I have the original Galaxy Note. I can't get talkback to go away. I don't even know how it got turned on the first time as I didn't even know what it was until I searched google for info on how to turn the annoying voice off. Now, it comes on randomly even though it is toggled off, and also every time I turn the phone off and on I have to go through the hassle of trying to turn it off again. I'm moving soon and will have to change carriers as AT&T doesn't work there, and, at the moment I will NOT be getting a new Android because of this issue and the whole Google/android fiasco. To show you how annoyed I am, I ABSOLUTELY hate Apple products.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Do you have Driving mode" in that device? If that's on, it will keep chatting to you even if talk back is off! Pull down the quick settings menu and you should see a car steering wheel icon. That should be car mode or driving mode... In any case, make sure it's off... If that's not the solution, please join the forums so we can troubleshoot your issues... Cheers...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084