Why can't my android phone connect to the Google servers?

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with the KitKat 4.4.2. Android version. I managed to connect to my google account some time ago but now every time I try to do anything regarding my google account (from using google chrome to opening google play) I get a message asking me to select a google account. If I try to select the account i already have logged in with and then click ok, the same message keeps popping up so basically I get stuck into an infinite loop. If I try to select the other option and add a new account I get the message "Couldn't connect. A communication problem with the Google servers has occured. Try again later.". Aside from that I keep getting a weird notification that I never got before. It says "Download Google Play services. *some random app that needs a google account or Google Play services like YouTube or Music Google Play* won't run without the Google Play services, that are missing.". If I try to click it the same thing I wrote above happens. If I try to use Youtube I get the error message: "Updating Google Play services. YouTube won't run without the Google Play services, which is updating at the moment.". I don't know why it keeps saying that Google Play is updating since nothing is actually happening. Aside from all that, pretty much every single app I downloaded from Google Play keeps crashing even when I'm not using it. The only apps that never crashed are the ones I downloaded from other sources. That is pretty much all there is to my problem. Please help me out. Thanks a lot!
P.S. Sorry if I have any misspelled words here and there, my english isn't the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa