as the title says the problem is my tablet still says storage full (also on play store says that), even if delete everything or move files to sd card tablet still says this message my tablet is lenovo

p.s sorry for my english im asian
    10-03-2016 08:36 AM
    Hello. Your English is very good.
    I'm Irish and I'm afraid I have no excuse

Are you just trying to find space to update apps. First try Storage - Cached Data and Clear.

Have you moved apps to the SD card.
    Only portions of some apps are moved in Applications Manager - All or SD Card column. If you look at that SD Card column again some apps may have returned to internal storage after a previous update, but you can move them back to make possibly enough space for all Play Store updates.
    See here:
    [GUIDE] Android Storage Memory and How to Deal with Insufficient Storage Warnings

You won't be able to use the card to download more apps as the major part remains in internal storage.

Please register a username if you want to respond here.
    Join the Android Central Community!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-03-2016 09:14 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Also, can you show us a screenshot of your Settings>Storage menu? http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html
    10-03-2016 10:53 AM
    1. Moving apps to the SD card may or may not free up space. (The app is moved in pieces - the number of pieces depends on how it was written. [No one bothers looking at how many pieces an app will be moved in - apps aren't supposed to be moved, that's just something that Android can do, but it wasn't designed to.] When a piece is moved, a pointer to the piece on the card is left in internal storage. If the piece moved is smaller than the pointer, you actually use MORE internal space by moving the app to the card.)

2. If you uninstall apps and delete files on internal storage, you should get back some space. Deleting on the card has nothing to do with the amount of space you have internally (and all apps are installed to internal storage, even if you're running an app to install to the card - it installs to internal storage, then moves pieces).
    10-03-2016 12:15 PM
    I had been jiggling space for updates on a Moto G 2013 and it helps a little.
    10-03-2016 12:37 PM
    If you delete everything on SD card, they may not have anything to do with your tablet internal storage. If you really need to save some space on your tablet internal memory, then you should try deleting unnecessary /junk things or apps or may also consider to move the apps to SD card using third party apps link link2SD or app2SD. For more insights, you can read these methods about moving apps to SD card http://www.retrievephotos.com/articl...to-sd-card.php
    10-21-2016 04:18 AM