Why is my HTC Butterfly's audiojack and internal speaker are not working

thisbearisdrunk

May 29, 2016
Visit site
i dropped my phone on the floor and the screen was cracked and i had no display so i gave it to a local phone servicer for repairing but when i got it back the internal speaker which is "beats" was not working and in the settings it was showing that there was no beats speaker in it and so i tried connecting my headphone but got no output from it too as well as there was no symbol showing that i connected my headphone and when i inserted my sim it showed like there was no sim inside it so help me :(

thanks

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Those components were most likely damaged from the fall (or also possibly from the repair process). The repair shop was probably just focusing on repairing the screen--they probably didn't test all aspects of the phone.

thisbearisdrunk

May 29, 2016
Visit site
i dropped it like 2 times before and both the times the screen cracked but display worked i guess (its my dad's phone) and both these times we gave it to another shop in which those guys are like a friend for us and after i got it back the phone worked perfectly but the third time we thought we could repair it for much cheaper price so we gave to a shop in a well known place.even the camera dosent work