For the past month, my phone will not always light up when I click the home or power button to unlock my phone. I will hit the button but nothing will happen; the screen remains dark or on the "always on clock display" for about 30 seconds, then the screen will light up and allow me to unlock the device. I began to notice the issue after I lost the information on my SD card (which was inserted in my phone) My phone now says that the card is corrupt or will say that the card had been removed when it actually hadn't been. I am wondering if the two issues may be related. I have yet to remove the card because I cannot get the SD card tray open, even with the tool given my Verizon to do so.
    10-03-2016 04:31 PM
    I would say the issue is related to the SD card. The phone is probably scanning the card when it wakes and since the SD is corrupted, its taking a long time to finish the scan (or timing out because it gave up), thus delaying phone access. You need to get the SD tray issue fixed so you can fix/replace the card.
    I would say the issue is related to the SD card. The phone is probably scanning the card when it wakes and since the SD is corrupted, its taking a long time to finish the scan (or timing out because it gave up), thus delaying phone access. You need to get the SD tray issue fixed so you can fix/replace the card.
    10-03-2016 05:16 PM