Need help I'm trying to add a music app to my cell phone.

A

AC Question

I'm trying to sign up for a music app like Tunein, I've tried about 6 different ones and what I'm getting, is after it takes me to the app page , I try to install it and I get the accept and download page button, I push that and get error authentication is required. you need to sign into your google account. Slacker and 977 are the last ones I tried
This is on a older cell phone that I just want to listen to music with.
it has no service connected to it(it was sprint) It's android 2.2.3 kernel 2.6.32.9
Can anyone help, I've signed in with 3 different accounts and still nothing. Any suggestions or Ideas would be appreciated

jasonandrews25788

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I think it's something about the Build version of your app store. When you open PlayStore go to settings and look for build version. Tapping it will trigger it to check for updates. If it is not updating or saying up to date even if it is clearly not up to date you can try downloading apks of new builds of app store. It requires a little research. As far as I can remember you'll need to check on some codes for you to match what build version it needs and is up to date for its kind.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2