model SM-930F, specifically the Trinidad and Tobago version. I've been getting crashes that sends the phone into a bootloop(stuck at the Samsung logo).This was after last months security update.I fixed that by wiping the cache in recovery and then reflashing the firmware with odin. The phone would work for a few days and then crash again.i'd repeat what i did and it would work again.But 3 days ago it crashed so i let the IT guy do it for me,just in case it was something and he did it worked and he sent me the firmware file in case it happened again, and it did.However now it goes directly to download mode, i can't get into recovery anymore,no matter what i try. I also noticed when i plug the phone in to charge the charging animation comes up but then it freezes and doesn't move for hours,the screen doesn't go off either(even after unplugging).I need to reboot the phone(power+home+vol down),and i get download mode.

phone is completely stock(knoxx isn't tripped,system status official,warranty void:0 (0x0000) but i can't flash anything, doesn't work. I've tried both different versions of odin, and Samsung's smart switch, both fail for various reasons.can anyone help me?
    10-05-2016 07:08 PM