Hello. For about 3 or 4 days now I have been having problems downloading things on my phone. I think it started with the new update. Every day I wake up and download my news shows. I download between 4-5 shows at one time. It use to be that it would show up as one download tab in the top menu. I never had problems downloading, the shows would ALWAYS finish in about 10 minutes. Now, since the update, it opens a different tab for each show and 90% of the time each show will not finish downloading, the tab will just go away, I get a completed tab for the shows that complete. I find the only way the shows finish is if I do it one at a time and keep the top drag down menu open the whole 3-4 minutes per download. If I want to do anything else, ie open any program or even turn off the screen on the phone either through the power button or the phone times out, it goes away. It frustrates me as some shows never finish and it takes me about 45 minutes of attention to get 2 or 3 of my shows downloaded, I don't like waking up so much earlier in the morning. It used to take me literally 1 minute to start the download then I could go about getting ready for work and come back in a few minutes to start watching. Is this something any one else has experienced? Can I fix it or am I going to have to wait for Samsung to figure it out and come up with an update? Thanks
    10-07-2016 02:23 PM
    Which update (to what)? Downloading on wifi or mobile data?
    10-07-2016 06:01 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Where are you downloading these shows from?
    10-07-2016 08:30 PM