Suddenly my Galaxy S5 doesnt want to charge on the wall. When I plug it in, it shows the bolt sign, then it start vibrating every 2 seconds. I tried changing the cable, the charging box, the location, and still no luck. Then I tried to connect it to my laptop and it worked, it works on my laptop even tho now it doesnt recognize it. So I think its not my charge port, cause it works charging it in my laptop. Its not the battery, i have 3 and I tried with all of them. I tried the smack method with the power buttom and no luck.. what can I do?
    10-09-2016 03:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! When plugged into a wall outlet, does it matter if you manipulate the charging cable where it plugs into the phone? Just wondering if there might be a loose connection that was more pronounced when you were charging it from the wall (due to how the phone was positioned) compared to when you were charging it on the computer.
    10-09-2016 05:11 PM
    Yes, when Im charging it in my computer (since its the only way it charges and doesnt vibrates continously every 2 seconds) if i roughly move it inside, it stop charging, and then it continues. But It was working nicely before, i didnt touched it... how did it loosen? How can I repair it?

Also, when i try charge it in the wall, like I said, it just vibrates every 2 seconds, doesnt turn on and flickers a line with every vibration.
    10-09-2016 05:49 PM
    Ok--but when it's plugged into the wall outlet, is the cable forced to be in some bent or kinked position, or is it pretty straight?
    10-11-2016 02:02 AM
    Its not bent
    10-11-2016 06:50 PM
    It's hard for me to say for sure what's causing the problem. My guess would be a problem with the microUSB port, even though it seems to charge ok from the laptop. Maybe there's a problem with the charging contacts such that it can't handle the higher current from the wall outlet, but is able to handle the lower current from the computer's USB port. If it were my phone, I'd take it to a repair shop.
    10-12-2016 12:14 AM