I am using an LG G pad 7 with AT&T, and I've noticed a very frustrating issue that has persisted with more than one app. I originally thought it was an issue with Pokemon Go's tablet optimization, but I recently found that this issue is also happening with different apps and games.

I can be in the middle of using the app, when suddenly the screen will go black for a moment, and I will suddenly be sent back to my tablet's home screen. The app will not be closed, but most times the games I was using will have to restart-- losing any progress I had since opening it. (For example, if I play a game and it reaches some sort of cutscene, then the app minimizes, I have to reload the game and restart/work my way back up to the cutscene)

-My device and apps are up to date. Even after installing software updates, the issue persisted
    -I have plenty of room on the tablet, almost 50% of my memory is unoccupied
    -I use CCleaner, and clean the cache regularly
    -I enabled developer mode, and noticed that when this issue happens, many of my android system software seems to be restarting itself
    -I have closed and uninstalled apps I do not use, and I usually have no more than 1 or 2 apps running at a time
    -Generally, this happens with game apps and not utilities like Skype/Chrome

Is there any way I can stop this from happening? I don't understand what more I can do.
    10-13-2016 01:37 PM