Samsung Galaxy S6 screen

A

AC Question

My phone fell from my lap onto tile floor. It landed on its back. It's in a case. The screen has been black since it fell. Unresponsive to hard restarts of all kinds. A blue notification light is glowing. Not flashing, just steady glowing. I had it linked up to my gmail account to save contacts but it decided it wouldn't link up since last December, so now I have nothing recent saved. Never connected it to a computer so when I plugged it in, my computer doesn't recognize it at all. Nothing is coming up. I feel like a jackass and I want my pictures and contacts back, but I don't know how to get any of them and I just feel lost. I am in Hawaii and found TCAWireless and some other places as the best place via google search for any phone issue. I don't know what to do.
Any help is appreciated.

subraya

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Did you try connecting to a charger and see if it starts then?
A drop from that height shouldn't affect the phone especially if you had a case on it. Was it a silicon case? Or a normal case?
Most probably the screen is gone. But you need to show it to service Centre and see what they have to say.