my galaxy tab 4 is being hacked I carnt stop it what every I do

A

AC Question

It keeps whistles and nothing is there and say I have used loads of memory when have not got much on here and battery goes quick and when I use voice recorder and listen to it it make s a lot of weird noises

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean when you say it whistles and nothing is there? Do you mean that you have the whistle tone set as the notification tone, and you hear that, but nothing is in the notification bar?

What do you mean by using loads of memory? Are you talking about the Internal Storage (in the Settings>Storage menu)? Or RAM usage (in the Settings>Apps>Running menu? Those are two different things.

When you make a voice recording, are you saying that when you play it back, all you hear are strange garbled noises? Or are they in the background?

For the battery, it would help to see some battery stats. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Yes, as the poster above said, break it down to smaller components and troubleshoot each separate issue. It's not that easy to hack a phone unless you hand it to strangers or sideload from dubious sources..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo