Yes I have expanded on the question above.
    My letter was anyone or any App able to Enable, Disabled, Internal Apps? As I do not believe my phone is working correctly because of this. I my old phone it was possible to change settings but on this new phone it is not. Please can anyone give advice on the matter. Thanks!
    10-17-2016 10:14 AM
    Enabling Disabled internal Apps again.

If you go to Settings - Apps and swipe left to Disabled / Turned Off apps does that work?
    pkcable likes this.
    10-17-2016 10:18 AM
    No. On my old phone I could do that but not on this newer one. Thanks for help anyway.
    10-17-2016 03:37 PM
    Try this. Settings - apps - tap on 'all apps' or on the down arrow - select disabled.
    sfoLAX likes this.
    10-17-2016 03:42 PM
    Sorry, tried that too. My phone works okay but it is annoying not to be able to do aynthing about it.
    On this forum a couple of days ago, someone else had a similar situation but didn't see the reply she was sent for her phone's problem.
    Thanks for your reply anyway.
    10-17-2016 03:57 PM
    Any disabled app should appear on that list. Is your phone rooted? Is it possible that those apps were uninstalled instead of disabled? Which apps do you think have been disabled?
    10-17-2016 04:03 PM
    "My phone is an Android 6 Moto G 2nd Generation.
    By accident a while back I Disabled some internal Apps. I now know this should not be done. I have tried Enabling th again and did a Factory Reset thinking that would fix it but it didn't. I use Google Now Launcher and because it is disabled and Cache cleared, it will not restart to work. On my old Android phone the settings layout was different and it was possible swipe and restart Apps that were disabled or disable external ones that were not required.
    Is there anyone out there who can Please give me some good advice about what to do about my problem? Is there a Enabling App that can restore other internal Apps or a Device Manager who could help with this phone? I think my phone is not working 100 per cent because of the problem. Many thanks!"

The original OP. How did you disable them. Have you forgotten. There is no enabling app or device manager type app available. You should be able to get to the App Info screen of each app on a Motorola.

ATM I don't have my Moto X on 6.0 but it's hard to understand what you did or why you can't find or enable system apps.

A factory reset is an option if you can do a backup first.
    10-17-2016 04:33 PM