My note 5 will not fast charge

A

AC Question

I was getting Gear VR alerts and I disabled the Gear VR Package and now my Note 5 won'the fast charge with my Samsung fast charger.

JudgeDisco

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
I had to google this one but i hope this helps you
A few Note 5 owners have found that fast charging doesn’t always work. You can check if your Note 5 is fast charging by pulling down the notification shade. Keep in mind that fast charging is designed to quickly charge your phone from 0 percent up to 50 or so, but will slow down thereafter and charge at a slower pace. A full charge will take 90 minutes. You should leave the screen off while the Note 5 is charging and refrain from using it.
Potential solutions:
Make sure that you use the Samsung charger and cable that shipped in the box. It should say Adaptive Fast Charging on it.
Some people have actually had trouble with the cable that came with their Note 5, so you may want to try a different cable with your original charger.
Make sure that you are plugging directly into a wall socket and not a computer, extension cord, or surge protector. Try more than one socket.
Make sure that your Note 5 case isn’t blocking the cable from plugging in securely.
Some people have found success by repeatedly unplugging the cable and plugging it in again, or pushing harder when plugging in. This sounds like it might be a faulty port and something is loose. If you keep pushing it in hard, then it’s pretty likely to deteriorate further. It might be best to contact Samsung, your carrier, or retailer to, see about a repair or replacement.
Make sure that your cable and the charging port of your Note 5 are clean

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
someguyredeye