so i was messing with developer settings on my phone and turned on a setting that caused the whole system UI to stop/crash, i can access the restart button and see notifications but when ever I try and go to the home screen and stuff it says the system UI has crashed. how do I re-start the phone and get it working again? the phone i have is a droid turbo btw
    10-18-2016 10:29 PM
    1st- Back up you're photos & music w/ Cloud if you want it saved. Sync you're contacts to save numbers.

2nd- Do a FDR. Which uses menus to reset and remove any saved info.

Ensure the device is powered off.Press and hold the*Volume Down button for 3 seconds. While still holding the Volume Down button, press and release the*Power button.Select*Recovery mode.
    *Utilize the Volume buttons to scroll through the menu options and the Power button to select.From the "No command" screen, press and hold the*Power button*then press and release the*Volume Up button*to display the menu options.Select*wipe data/factory reset
    *Utilize the Volume buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.Select*Yes -- delete all user data.
    *Allow several seconds for the factory data reset process to complete.Select*reboot system now.
    *Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
    *To setup the device after the reset has completed, refer to*Initial Activation and Setup
    VZWsucks likes this.
    10-19-2016 05:34 AM