Looking into making the Verizon to Sprint Switch .....

roadking2013

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I've had VZ for a few years now and after a few CS issues with Verizon reps lately due to over usage data and my phone screen busting recently I have been contemplating taking advantage of sprints switch over promo's and give them a try?+

As of a year or so ago I've had given the BlackBerry Z30 a try and wasn't to impressed with not having all droid apps available to use on it without jumping through hoops to get them to load and work properly with BB OS10, so to make a long story short I'm sort of glad the screen broke when I dropped it so I can go back to a full droid phone...using my old DNA for now. I had insurance on the BB but now with a $149 deductible to replace it and with a S5 through them because the Z30 is no longer available (go figure)... Not really a Samsung fan(wife has the S5)....anyhow, spoke to a sprint rep today and the promo offered is 2 LG Stylos phones for free, unlimited everything plan for $100 and activation fees waived as well as whatever we owe VZ for our phones will be paid off....(owe a couple hundred on each)

Sounds like a good deal (rather then continuing with VZ higher monthly chargers and capped at 6GB) and still having to purchase the $149 S5 for my BB replacement....

My worry is going to this LG Stylos phone they are pushing with this promo and not being to thrilled with what seems to be a much lower grade phone? Based on the low price they typically go for compared to something like the S7 or HTC newer models or possibly the new V20 promos they may have coming up soon ??

Thoughts ? Recommendations ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech