I clip a web site article that I want to read later and it gets sent to my clipboard ... which I can't find.
    10-21-2016 01:37 PM
    Hello. Stock Android devices just hold one clipped item in temporary RAM, just like a pc.

Luckily Samsung (and some LG) hold several clips (10 - 20) again in RAM so if you turn off...

Try the Clipper app going forward (other alternatives available) which keeps 20 free clips on internal storage.

Here's ways to get to Samsung's saved clips on the Clipboard (it's not an app).

A. (my favourite)
    Open the "Internet" browser and long press in the address entry box, then swipe across the options that appear until you see Clipboard. Press on the clip you want to use.

B. If you use the standard Samsung keyboard there is a clipboard icon on one of the keys to the left of the space bar.

C. Rub your tummy and tap your head three times while standing barefoot in a.... actually I'm not sure that was a genuine suggestion.

There are one or two other ways...
    Long press any where you can paste text or use a keyboard, but you may not want to put the clip in that app...
    10-21-2016 01:51 PM
    "What you can do is save pages as PDF files, thus making them accessible offline at any time. To do this, just open up Chrome, go to the web page that you want to save, tap on Chrome's three-dot menu button, and select "Print" from the drop-down menu. Then, you should be able to see a button that lets you save the web page as PDF - tap it, choose the option to save the file in Downloads, rename the file if you want, hit Save, and that's it: the PDF file will be saved in your Downloads folder.

In Firefox, the procedure is similar, though a bit faster: open the desired web page and go to Menu -> Page -> Save As PDF. Once again, your webpage (as PDF) will be stored in your device's Downloads folder."

GRIM
    sfoLAX likes this.
    10-21-2016 02:19 PM
    ... I think also Samsung's Internet browser restored the ability to Save for Offline Reading or some such.
    10-21-2016 02:35 PM