Make broken phone a hotspot

A

AC Question

Okay so I had an LG G4 until I dropped it and the screen shattered and while I can see what the screen says, the screen is unresponsive so i have no way to change settings or unlock it. I have a hotspot plan on the lg g4 and would like to carry it around and use with an old iphone 5 I got from a friend. I cant transfer the data plan over because its locked on verizon (cant change currently). Debugging is off from what I remember. I really need there to be a fix. It doesnt have to be a simple fix but as long as it can be put in simple terms. It is a sprint LG G4 ls991 and the buttons on the back work.

Ray23223

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Okay so I had an LG G4 until I dropped it and the screen shattered and while I can see what the screen says, the screen is unresponsive so i have no way to change settings or unlock it. I have a hotspot plan on the lg g4 and would like to carry it around and use with an old iphone 5 I got from a friend. I cant transfer the data plan over because its locked on verizon (cant change currently). Debugging is off from what I remember. I really need there to be a fix. It doesnt have to be a simple fix but as long as it can be put in simple terms. It is a sprint LG G4 ls991 and the buttons on the back work.

Have you tried using the USB to go option and a wireless or corded Mouse?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair