Lg v20 boot loop worries

A

AC Question

I'm very interested in the V20 but worried over it will get bootloop. Should I still get it?

bosshoss22

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
I would not get it. LG doesn't stand behind it's products. I am on my third LG G4. Two of them got the Boot Loop issue and LG wouldn't do anything. Said I needed a receipt but my phone was a gift from a now deceased relative. That being said. The receipt would not have made any difference as Sprint had replaced the second LG G4 4 month prior and they diagnosed the one they gave me with the Boot Loop issue all over. So LG looks for any excuse not to fix the problem or help the consumer of it's product. Who would want to take the risk of getting another defective phone. LG is a horrible company

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The boot loop issue was something that seemed to mostly affect LG G4 models. I did see some G3 boot loops around the forums - however, that was a much rarer occurrence. My G3 never boot looped in the 13 months that I used it. The G5 and V10, as far as I know, have only had rare occurrences of boot loop - at least, from the looks of things here in the forums, and in comparison to the G4.

I would definitely recommend the V20 to you. If you are worried about a boot loop, I would purchase a warranty or some kind of insurance on it; and be sure to know what the terms of that warranty or insurance entail, so you are satisfied with your decision.

In the end, you never know - maybe your V20 will boot loop. However, each of us takes a chance when we buy a mobile device, as every model from every line and every manufacturer can develop problems; be they boot loops, water damage, freezing and lagging, or battery issues. But just because those things may happen, doesn't mean that they will happen!

If you want the phone, go for it! It's a great experience, from what I've heard. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress