I have factory reset this phone now 6 times. Too bad. I know it's Samsung's fault, their Android OS update broke this phone, and Verizon claims dumdum we can't regress your firmware but it's an app anyway blah blah blah.
    I am sick of both of them, and I am not happy now with Apple either for their ridiculous OS update process (different forum, so what). Verizon says it's an app, and Samsung is mum, which is pretty much the state of crappy tech and software development.
    I am sorry for being such a pxx-axx, but entropy is grabbing hold of consumer tech and giving it the ol' flush hoe. Next step is trying to turn this phone into a pure WIFI-hotspot-only device and use my Wifi-only S3 with Talkatone, which works fine, by the way, for $0. Let me know if I can't do this. Enough with the safe mode already.
    10-24-2016 04:25 PM
    Latest Best Custom ROMs For Galaxy S6 & Galaxy S6 Edge has some Lollipop ROMs for the S6 Edge. Sammobile ( Firmware for Samsung SM-G925V - SamMobile ) does too. See [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN for flashing a ROM to a Samsung.
    10-24-2016 04:52 PM
    I've decided to be more aggressive with this problem by disabling the IMSLOGGER+ application. I've tested Samsung's messaging app I/O and it doesn't crash the phone. Hopefully I've reached a stopgap measure. Why the hell aren't YOU doing this with YOUR users, Samsung ?
    10-27-2016 11:48 AM