Every time I uninstall Vudu, it is reinstalled when I shut down completely and start back up again. The app isn't listed in Google Play under My apps - ALL. Not under INSTALLED, either.
    I only noticed this because Avast told me Vudu was safe even after I had unistalled it the first time after a reboot. I thought that was odd, so I checked whether it had been reinstalled, and sure enough it was.
    Can't figure out how to make it quit reinstalling. There are (at least) a couple of files left after uninstalling with vudu in the name. These are /system/etc/Vudu_1.3.203.apk.back and /etc/Vudu_1.3.203.apk.back. There may be others in directories I can't get into without rooting, but I don't know. I'm not permitted to delete either of the files.

VUDU Movies and TV version 1.3.203
    Nobis NB09 tablet
    Android version 4.1.1, kernel version 3.0.8
    Play store version 4.1.10
    10-24-2016 11:34 PM
    This is what I would do... not sure if it'll make any difference for you though....

1) Install Vudu
    2) Force stop the app
    3) Clear cache and data on the app
    4) Uninstall it
    5) Turn off your tablet and start it in recovery mode (search Google for how to do this)
    6) Wipe/delete the cache partition in recovery
    7) Restart the tablet

Other things you might want to do/check before you do step #5 above...

1) make sure Playstore is not set to automatically update. I know you say the app doesn't show up in your Playstore, but do it anyways
    2) Make sure the app isn't on the list of Device/Phone Administrators... normally, you can't uninstall an app if it's set as a Device/Phone Admin, so it might not be there... but check anyways. If it's there, deactivate it.

If all that doesn't work, I have no idea other than back up your data and factory reset your tablet. Hopefully, someone else has a better idea before you reset.
    10-25-2016 01:43 AM