stop sprint from sending text notifications

A

AC Question

I just switched to sprint and I seem to be getting bombarded on my galaxy s7 with updates that are completely meaningless from sprint. For example they texted me to tell me they allow location data, I got one saying congrats on setting up online account, one because I updated my email address one for this one for that, and I get emails from them like 3-4 times a day.

The emails I don't mind because they are easier to ignore but I cannot find out how to update some preference to ask sprint to stop texting me.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Most likely those messages are free and do not count against any allowances you may or may not have. I'm NOT sure if this will work, BUT I did find some instructions at the Sprint site for unsubscribing from premium text messages, that MIGHT also work to stop these free messages. It couldn't hurt to try the words...

https://support.sprint.com/support/...ssaging_service/case-cx832318-20091104-115757

• STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL or UNSUBSCRIBE are keywords that can be used to unsubscribe via text messaging.
[FONT=&quot]To unsubscribe:[/FONT]

1. Locate the 5 to 6 digit number or premium service identifier called a short code listed on the from line in the text message sent to your phone.
  2. Send a text message to the short code by replying to the text message or by entering the short code in the to field of a new text message. Enter a keyword like STOP in the body of the text.
  3. You should receive a text message confirming your cancellation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781