My goal is to have a one set of folders/images which matches the set of folders/images on my phone. I want to be able to sort, organize, edit the image files in file explorer. I have not found any such robust app for the M9.

I want to have manageable gallery access, as I am trying to put my art on instagram. I use various image editing programs, social media, etc on my phone and when I go to upload a picture, I have dozens of copies in as many folders, and I seem to have no control over this. So, I just need to be able to manipulate the files in explorer.

I've been trying to use htc sync manager, but I can't get it to do anything but display every image on the whole device, naked of their respective folders- so, I can't copy the file structure from there to my computer. Also, explorer in Windows10 displays a completely different version of the file structure than my m9 does. Does anyone have specific suggestions for the sync manager?
    10-28-2016 08:10 PM
    Gallery displays all pictures on the phone. The name of the album is the name of the last folder in the path to that picture, so a picture file in /DCIM/Camera/Ski/December will be in an album named December. One in /DCIM/Camera/Trip/December will also be in an album (but a different one) named December.

Move the pictures to folders with names that make sense to you.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-29-2016 01:25 PM