System Error : Sorry,FotaUpdateReboot file does not exist, an unexpected error happened

A

AC Question

Hello

I receive next error when I connect or when disconnect from WifI:System Error : Sorry,FotaUpdateReboot file does not exist, an unexpected error happened.

What could be the issue (Lollipop 5.1) and how to resolve it?

This also happens when I hit install update for the phone

Leon-Dror

Feb 24, 2017
Visit site
I was able to partially solve the problem. There were no files:
system-app FotaUpdateReboot.apk and system-app FotaUpdate.apk
I often get an error message of FotaUpdate and my Smartphone can not send pictures and video. I found on the Internet, these files: FotaUpdateReboot.apk and FotaUpdate.apk and copy them to the phone memory. I got Root rights by copying and run utility Rootkhp to my PC, which was connected with a USB cable with my smartphone. Of course I made sure that the computer sees smartphone. Rootkhp 5 minutes looking for my smartphone and do all the work without unnecessary messages. She even unlocked Bootloader! I am using Total Commander copied both files *. apk and clicking on their names started installing them on my smartphone. Of course, I chose the option "to allow the installing from a unknown sources." Now, the error message not fly and photos and videos sent by a WhatsApp. This is a lot! But sending by MMS is not working