Hacker/stalker

A

AC Question

I have learned alot. Ive had 3 phones that I know were hacked. I am 99 percent sure I know who it is. I had a older Android which I found had hidden apps and were running with Google etc. Those apps were dated same as primary so factory reset did nothing. I got a new Android 6.0 and well apparently he found a way to change everything even with permission changes. It just redoes everything. I discovered my developer in settings keeps turning on. I am followed by his friends....gets others so they get caught. I talked to police and they need proof who definitely is hacking into. My question is ....any way to find out and get that proof? What all can I do to stop it. There are alot of trusted credentials if I erase them will it undo his stuff. I just want to stop him. He was a roommate and has a sick fetish videoing etc as I've discovered pics. Please help me stop him...the others I'm getting but would like to have no one else go through this. Gone 6 years with misc crap. He also has when I record video and take pics other things like faces appear. I can't figure how to stop that. Thanks to whoever can help. I'm not best at this but slowly an stumbling across things and funny it seems when I do phone starts rerouting me to somewhere else on its own.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz