my samsung is syuck on down load after i locked myself out

A

AC Question

I change the pattern on my phone then forgot it so I've held the volume key and pw key and the photo key down and got down load but I think its stuck

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you're in Download Mode, you can power off from there and power back on. If the battery is removable, just pull the battery for 10 seconds, then reinsert it and power on. If the battery isn't removable, then press and hold Power and Vol Down for about 10-15 seconds until the phone shuts off.

But this won't help much if you can't remember the pattern you created. If the phone doesn't prompt you for your Google account and password after multiple failed attempts, then you might have to do a factory reset from the Recovery Menu. This will still require you to enter your Google account and password after the reset in order to proceed, so hopefully you haven't forgotten that.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Another option is to bring the phone - AND a photo ID proving that it's yours - to your carrier. They can remove the pattern lock (if they want to be nice).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon