I have an HTC desire 510. I restarted the phone. I put English, the wifi, and I skiped everything else to do later. I put google to sign in. I press existing and I put my email and password and it keeps on saying : Couldn't sign in-There was a problem communicating with google servers. Try again later.
    Well I did it many times later and it keeps saying this. I go to google and sign in and my email and password works. I try it again and it doesn't work. So I go to YouTube and it tells me to factory reset so I do. After I reseted it, it says it again. I did this multiple times and it keeps saying the same things. It says something like .com.android.google.services. Doesn't work. I also tried clearing the cache. What do I do? Please help me. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
    10-30-2016 10:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Has this always been your phone, or did you get it used from someone else? If it was someone else's phone before you, then it's probably expecting you to enter that person's Google account and password (which is due to Google's Factory Reset Protection feature).

If this has been your phone the whole time, then did you recently change your Google password online? If so, then you have to wait 72 hours before logging back into the phone. Also, if you have 2-step authentication turned on, try turning it off temporarily, since that can sometimes make it difficult to log into a phone for the first time.
    10-30-2016 11:27 PM