When I first had my phone, I noticed, when I turned my screen, a white outline of my notification bar. At first, I thought it was just a bug for my transparent bar that I use for nova, but still, (as I upgraded phone) the line still persists.

I currently have a Samsung s4 and only noticed this problem after using nova. This bug might have happened when I installed launchers, though I am not quite sure.
    10-30-2016 11:44 PM
    How long does it stay? Nova has a few settings where things fade out slowly...
    10-31-2016 12:18 AM
    My bar was like this up until now, and it hasn't gone away. I dont think its related to nova because I researched some things about my problem and Ive found that my problem closely relates to it being a ghost status bar.

If you know any solution, please guide me. This ghost bar is really ticking me off
    11-15-2016 02:52 AM
    My bar was like this up until now, and it hasn't gone away. I dont think its related to nova because I researched some things about my problem and Ive found that my problem closely relates to it being a ghost status bar.

If you know any solution, please guide me. This ghost bar is really ticking me off
    Welcome to the forums. Where do you see this ghost bar, on your home screen, on any app or both? Take a screenshot and see if it's still there. If not it's possible that it's a burn in. Post that screenshot here and we'll try to help you.
    11-15-2016 04:34 AM