First I was misdirected to this site to contact Google. Second, I was misdirected to this page to contact the Admin. I did not realize the page was strictly for submission of a question to the forums. I accept responsibility for not paying closer attention despite my affiliated state. However, please help me fix the situation promptly.
    10-31-2016 02:56 PM
    In the very short term, maybe find the thread post, and find Report in the menu. This is usually for Spam only, but is picked up quickly usually.
    10-31-2016 03:08 PM
    Thank you but when I submitted it, it said it would have to be reviewed by a moderator first (while this one did not). I do not know if it has been posted or not, can't remember the title/question wording, and was not yet a registered member. So now what?
    sfoLAX likes this.
    10-31-2016 03:15 PM
    In the very short term, maybe find the thread post, and find Report in the menu. This is usually for Spam only, but is picked up quickly usually.
    See reply prior... just thought quoting may get your attention.
    10-31-2016 03:24 PM
    Thank you but when I submitted it, it said it would have to be reviewed by a moderator first (while this one did not). I do not know if it has been posted or not, can't remember the title/question wording, and was not yet a registered member. So now what?
    Mod note. Welcome to the forums. Found the thread you are referring to and deleted it. Don't worry about that.

As you have already found out we are a fan based forum and not affiliated to Google or any OEM. Feel free to ask anything you need and we'll try to help you. Just remember, don't post personal information, such as email or telephone number on this public forum.
    sfoLAX likes this.
    10-31-2016 03:30 PM