Note 4 download and connection issues

A

AC Question

Hey guys, i need some help i am at the end of my tether with this 'smart technology'

So a common problem, i cannot update or download apps, its been a chronic issue ( slowly but surely ) and is currently at a halt.

I have cleared cache and data of several apps inc google play

Download manager is absent in all avenues directed on the web

Cleared cahe partion ( or whatever it is in the boot menu )

I have uninstalled the app im trying to update to attempt reinstall ( now wont download )

I have attempted to boot safe mode and it stalls at boot loading screen "dont turn off target"

So this also adds more to the list. Overtime constant issues ive had are;

Download pushnotifycations will pop up and disappear imediatly

Phone randomly downloads from time to time but shows no evidence of said download ( recent download files ect )

Servere connection issues!! But i think this may be due to location ( 40mins from brisbane cbd )

Random restarts and power downs from time to time (dosnt seem to upset the phone just has heart attack randomly and dies)

Periodically goes into emergency mode and then corrects itself.

I have no idea what is going on, my old iphone 4 used to work better than this so there is obviously something upsetting this phone.
Ask anyquestions you need to and i will try and answer them, i want to get to the bottom of this as im starting to consider taking it to a shop $$$!

Factory reset is out of the question for now.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi there! If you take the device to one of those Samsung popup help centres they may be able to do something with it. There's one at Garden City and also Carindale..

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
If you can't even get into Safe mode, and with all the rest of the problems, I wouldn't hesitate to factory reset the phone. Back up your data first.