Hello,
    I have a OnePlus One running Cyanogen 13.1.2 (Android 6.0.1). I have taken about 1000 photos on my phone and I want to download them to my computer (a Dell Inspiron running Windows 10). Normally, when I connect my phone to my computer using a USB cable, after selecting USB for file transfer mode on my phone, I can then use Windows File Explorer to browse to the Internal Storage/DCIM/Camera folder and then see all my photos. For some reason, my computer is only seeing about 200 of the photos. If I look on my phone (both in the Gallery app, and using Astro file manager app) I can see all the photos on my phone, and they are located in the Internal Storage/DCIM/Camera folder. I have copied those 200 pictures to my PC and then deleted them from my phone (using Windows file explorer). Now on my PC it says that they folder is empty, but on my phone, the rest of the photos are still there.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to "see" these photos from my PC so that I can back them up? I have Windows set to show all hidden files and folders.

Thanks in advance!
    11-03-2016 01:58 PM