I have a Samsung Galaxy s5, and I use this amazing app called Phonto, which is basically a text app with the option to install your own texts. However, it's gotten increasingly harder to install fonts until I went in to my local storage, extracted my files, and clicked on the .ttf file, only for it to say "All apps associated with this action have been turned off, blocked, or are not installed." That's obviously not true: the app is working just fine in all other areas. Internet searches for help haven't been successful (and the app doesn't have a help and feedback option that I can find). I tried restarting my phone and giving it time too. The only option I can think of is to uninstall and reinstall the app, but then there's the risk that it won't let me install ANY of my custom fonts. I've installed maybe a hundred fonts onto this phone and app and I use them frequently. I can't risk losing them. Does anyone have any other suggestions?
    11-04-2016 06:17 PM
    Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing happened. My fonts didn't even uninstall themselves - which I'm relieved about, but at the same time I'm still stuck at ground zero with no idea how to fix it.
    11-05-2016 02:27 PM