Why is my phone in a constant bootloop?

A

AC Question

I have an Lg Destiny( LG L21G ) from Tracfone. One day I tried to factory reset my phone and my phone rebooted, but just stayed on the Lg logo screen. It sat there for about an hour and didn't do anything else, so I thought there was something wrong in the software. I tried through adb but had the same conclusion. My third try was with Android Device Manager. I clicked on the button to factory reset my phone from ADM. So now whenever I turn on my phone I can only use it for about 30 seconds before some mini android popups say "factory reset is preceded by server policy" and it proceeds to unmount my sd card and attempt to factory reset my phone. But like the other attempts, it just stays on the LG logo screen until the battery dies or I take the battery out. By the way my phone has Android lollipop version 5.1.1. Upon further inspecting, I discovered by ADB that my phone doesn't have a stock recovery image, either not in the right place or it doesn't have one altogether. I appreciate anybody that can help.