I have a Samsung S6 Active. Well, I've had 4. The first lasted about 18 months but the battery went bad and I got a refurb under warranty. Worked fine until I got the Marshmallow 6.0 upgrades. The I started having all kinds of bluetooth problems. My heart rate strap stopped connecting, my Omron BP monitor stopped communicating, My Honda link stopped, and I started getting intermittent dropouts with my BTLE speakers and headphones. At first I blamed my Yurbuds headsets and had them replaced under warranty. But that didn't solve the problem. Drop outs got more frequent and I noticed that all my bluetooth speakers started doing the same, since I was using them more. I called ATT and after lots of updates, resets etc, they sent me a new (refurb) phone. I took several days porting everthing over and making sure I lost nothing (despite the less than perfect Samsung Smart Switch, which is good, but not perfect.) When that phone had the same problems then next day I called back ATT. After hours of arguing, the sent me to the local ATT repair center. The guy there finally after an hour admitted that Samsung has major BTLE problems with 6.0 as do other MFGRS. He offered to replace the phone but admitted it would probably exhibit the same or similar problems. I did it none the less (I've gotten pretty proficient at the process, but it's still a PIA.) Its only been a few hours so I don't know if I'll still have BT dropouts on my speakers/headsets, but I suspect I will. FYI - I have NO PROBLEMS AT ALL with any of these BTLE devices on either my wife's UPTODATE iPhone 6 or my old S4 Active on 4.X. The problem is MARSHMALLOW.

This is more of a Rant than any request for assistance as I'm sure the problems is bugs in the BTLE code. I hear there are problems (per the ATT rep) with Neugat 7.0 also.
    11-06-2016 05:43 PM
    Same here, and it blows. I had my Samsung A3 (2016) working perfectly fine with my bluetooth carkit (Volvo XC60 2013) UNTIL my phone was updated to Marshmallow 6.0.1 (MMB29K.A310FXXU2BPJB). Now it only connects manually, and disconnects after a few seconds. I see that a lot of people face this issue, and that solutions range from factory resets to killing third party apps. Not sure if MM is to blame, but I think it is, because I find config settings in my root blacklisting various types of car brands and bluetooth devices (e.g. auto_pair_devlist.conf). Given the amount of issues I see just by googling marshmallow and bluetooth, I trust Google sorts this out with car manufacturers and OEMs
    11-07-2016 11:27 AM
    6.0.1 has numerous problems, both BT and wifi. It's an "update" that it's best to stay away from.
    11-07-2016 12:36 PM