Moto X 2014 Bluetooth won't stay connected to Ford Sync

A

AC Question

Has anyone experienced a degradation of BT functionality within the last few weeks? Noticed BT connection to Ford vehicle was disconnecting. Also spotty synching with Fitbit. The last time something similar happened it ended up being the Dunkin Donuts app. I know some others have had issues due to the Gas Buddy app. Hate to have to do a factory reset (did that back in May when similar behavior happened, prior to figuring out it was the DD app). Have tried deleting from the Ford Sync and repairing. Have "forgotten" the Fitbit device in the Moto BT settings. And have been systematically removing apps (Gas Buddy, Foursquare, Yelp). When phone run in Safe Mode, connection doesn't drop, leading me to believe it is an app. Was hoping someone might have a hint as to which app - was likely updated the second or third week of October, as that's when issues began.
Appreciate any help.

Brez7

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
I'm the original poster - just wanted to update that the app that was apparently causing the problem most recently was the CVS app. Once it was removed BT functioning between phone and Ford Sync operated normally.

Has anyone experienced a degradation of BT functionality within the last few weeks? Noticed BT connection to Ford vehicle was disconnecting. Also spotty synching with Fitbit. The last time something similar happened it ended up being the Dunkin Donuts app. I know some others have had issues due to the Gas Buddy app. Hate to have to do a factory reset (did that back in May when similar behavior happened, prior to figuring out it was the DD app). Have tried deleting from the Ford Sync and repairing. Have "forgotten" the Fitbit device in the Moto BT settings. And have been systematically removing apps (Gas Buddy, Foursquare, Yelp). When phone run in Safe Mode, connection doesn't drop, leading me to believe it is an app. Was hoping someone might have a hint as to which app - was likely updated the second or third week of October, as that's when issues began.
Appreciate any help.