Aggressive adware blocks whole screen on every sleep mode, airpush detector can't find anything...

A

AC Question

Okay, it's a NAXA tablet Nid-1002 running android ver 5.1.1, firmware v3.3rc5, Quadcore A33, that ought to do it... Some kind of screen locker "slide to unlock" engages each time the screen goes dark, which I have it set to power down after maybe 5min of inactivity. It comes back with a fullscreen ad for luxury apartments, Panda Pop, others, OR the privacy policy and Advertising Terms in which it explicitly states that it will report on you even if you hit cancel. I have ever only installed three apps, only form the play store: Gdosbox, Firefox, Ktru app (a college radio station), and after this started happening airpush detector
(totaling four). AirPushDetector says my device is Awsome! and I press,

"It Didn't Work." upon which it scans (moving blue bar "app 23 of 107") two seconds into the scan it crashes. It's like something around app #30 to #50 is fighting back! Oh! and the screen lock says Powered by super file manager (which I didn't install and it wasn't preloaded.) I go to the Play Store, Look it up play store says, we didn't install that, but we can uninstall it, I say okay, do it, uninstall. Everything's clear, no ads for about an hour... then they come back. Oh, and there's some app simply called "phone" that has child processes and I don't know what it is. I've got screen shots of evertying, I'm ready to wipe the system and reinstall all new stuff. It did come pre-loaded with some games. Maybe they got me at the last update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power