what is the best operating system and devices for tv box ?

A

AC Question

Hello experts,

am looking for best operating system compatible with best box TV device where I can watch all the latest free movies, series, sports and channels such as animal planet, bien sports..etc with 4K High definition using wireless. however gaming is not an important for what I seek...... thanx in advance

Regards,
Chief pablo

chiefsabri

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
Dear Aquila,

I have been looking for review and comments regarding Nvidia Shield. However, there are no comments state you can watch for free...etc. and its mainly talking about games as I mentioned in previews details am not interested in games I have seen not any comments talking about channels or movies. so my questions are.

do I have to install any kind of apps in Nvidia shield ?
is kodi already installed in NVidia shield ?
is there any charges I have to pay for those movies and channels ?
is Netflix already installed and can I watch it for free all the series..etc ?

Thanx in advance

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Dear Aquila,

I have been looking for review and comments regarding Nvidia Shield. However, there are no comments state you can watch for free...etc. and its mainly talking about games as I mentioned in previews details am not interested in games I have seen not any comments talking about channels or movies. so my questions are.

do I have to install any kind of apps in Nvidia shield ?
is kodi already installed in NVidia shield ?
is there any charges I have to pay for those movies and channels ?
is Netflix already installed and can I watch it for free all the series..etc ?

Thanx in advance

Yes you can install Kodi on the the NVidia Shield, it is available in the app store. Netflix is pre installed on the Shield, it is not free you will have to have a subscription to watch Netflix.

comandoed

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Chief Pablo,

I assume you mean that you are looking for FREE operating system and FREE device to seamlessly integrate with all your FREE 4K SUHD movie
and other FREE requirements.

Of course that is what we are here for. To provide Free help for Chief Pablo.

Come back tomorrow for your FREE helping!