Hello everyone I have a problem with my SD Card because it cant be detected by my phone and I cant install anything on my phone and the SD Card cant be detected by my phone and the apps I had installed on the SD Card now dont work. Yesterday I dropped my phone on the floor and a message popped up that removing my SD Card would hurt the phone or something like that and that it would turn off in 30 seconds. I removed the case of the phone and checked the SD Card but it was in its place it wasnt out of the spot where it is supposed to be so after the phone shut down I removed it and Ive put it back in but when I turned the phone on everything was gone music, photos, apps I had on the SD Card like ive written before. Can someone help me please? Thank you! I have a Huawei Y600-U20 and Android 4.2.2
    11-13-2016 04:04 PM
    The drop either jiggled the card so it lost contact for a moment, or it broke off a contact on the card port, so the card is no longer connected. In either case, the phone should go into a repair shop for diagnosis. (And if everything is really gone from the card, but the card still works, see PhotoRec [instructions at PhotoRec Step By Step].)
    11-13-2016 04:48 PM