Note5 Volume Down permanently on, please help!

A

AC Question

Hey guys I was hoping somebody could help me before I have to send my note 5 in to Samsung again. Randomly after working, I noticed that my volume buttons stopped working. Now I've had problems with the note 5 before, (bottom buttons and home button stopped working to possible water/physical damage) where I had to send it in to Samsung under warranty for a new one. Now I thought the buttons may have been broken but it turns out (and somehow I fiddled with it to get this) but I was trying to turn up the sound but every time it turned itself back down. I reset my phone which I now realise was a mistake because when it reboots, it registers the down volume button and boots into safe mode every time. I tried to locate the android system settings (holding power, home, volume during bootup), the menu popped up but since the button was still broken, it selected the first option and factory reset my phone. Luckily I had backed my phone up hehe day before but still, very aggravating. I've ran out of solutions so I'm hoping somebody can help me before I have to get a new phone... Again, my volume down button is stuck (internally, as in, I can press the button and it acts normal but the phone thinks it's being pressed 24/7) and I can't use any apps because it's stuck in safe mode...