Note 5 not showing content on lock screen

A

AC Question

(Before you say anything related to it - yes, I've already enabled the option in settings to show content in Settings -> Lock screen and security -> Notifications on lock screen. Unless there is something else, I'm at a loss.)

So earlier today, my phone out of nowhere starts hiding any contents of notifications on my lock screen and I am unable to find a fix on the internet to help this. Some things to note:

- I am on Android version 6.0.1
- Lock screen security is PIN and Fingerprints
- Going into Settings -> Notifications -> Advanced and choosing any application shows stock settings.

Some screenshots:
imgur.com/hno29IX
imgur.com/ZnZFX8n
imgur.com/qZgftvp

If anyone can help me resolve this issue, that would be very much appreciated!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, could it be to do with the fact you have power saver enabled? I'm clutching at straws here, but that could have some impact. Try disabling that and see if it helps.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi, could it be to do with the fact you have power saver enabled? I'm clutching at straws here, but that could have some impact. Try disabling that and see if it helps.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Samsung app optimizer may have "switched off" these apps

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo