Phone becomes unresponsive after restarting?

A

AC Question

I have a first generation Droid Turbo and just in the past few hours it has been acting very weird. After about 3 minutes from turning it on it will freeze. Though I can still turn the screen on and off the touch screen becomes unresponsive, the time doesn't change, and whatever notifications it had stay there (ex. Battery Life). If I keep the screen on until it freezes right before it does my phone will pop up with a message saying that "launcher3" is unresponsive and give the choice to wait or close it, though either way it still ends up freezing. So I tried a few different methods like turning the phone on and off multiple times, force stopping the launcher as soon as the phone turned on, and even a factory reset which cannot finish the first step before it freezes. Ideally Id love to fix this without doing a manual reboot.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, so do you have an app called "launcher3" installed on the phone? are you able to boot the device in to safe mode to see if it works fine?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital